Hood Canal & Puget Sound Waterfront Homes for Sale~Market Report for January 2010 through March 25, 2010
It is definitely nice to say goodby to winter and hello to spring and summer all around!
It was an interesting winter along the Hood Canal & Puget Sound! Things are starting to come to life along the waterfront as spring blossoms. Buyers are starting to peak their heads out and into some of the homes for sale along the North Shore, South Shore of Hood Canal as well as Case Inlet/Puget Sound, summer is surely around the corner!
A drive along the South Shore of Hood Canal, the North Shore of Hood Canal and Case Inlet/Puget Sound will refresh your memory of the beauty and pristine waters and homes for sale along the water along with the ever-changing scenery that goes along with the change of the tides.
Let's take a look at what has been happening since the beginning of 2010 with homes for sale along the Hood Canal and Puget Sound Waterfront.
Between all three shores, South Shore Hood Canal, North Shore Hood Canal and the Puget Sound/Case Inlet area, there are a total of 37 homes for sale along the Hood Canal & Puget Sound/Case Inlet. This will more than likely start to increase as we move full swing into spring and summer - our waterfront season. There are some really good values on Hood Canal & Puget Sound Waterfront homes for sale.
Homes currently for sale along the Hood Canal and Puget Sound as active listings : 37 -This stayed a fairly consistent number throughout the winter months.
- The average price of these homes : $763,199 (there are so many choices in so many price ranges this number is high because of (3) million $ plus homes for sale) and one home that was listed at $849,000 sold as well). There are 16 waterfront homes for sale under $500,000 and the rest vary on up to $5,995,000.00
- Average dollars per square foot : $364.48
- Average Days on the market : 380
So as you can see there are a lot of choices in a lot of price ranges!
Homes for sale that are currently Pending along the Hood Canal and Puget Sound : 3-not a strong number but I suppose not bad considering the economy, the market and it being winter.
These are waterfront homes that currently have offers on them and are going through the closing process.
- The average price for the pending waterfront homes for sale is : $484,333 with an
- Average dollar per square foot of $405.32
- Average days on the market : 194
Waterfront Homes for sale that sold from January 1, 2010 through March 25, 2010 = three (3); two along the North Shore and one on Case Inlet/Puget Sound.
- Average price: $533,300
- Average Days on the market : 322 ( wow almost a year n the market;although the one on Case Inlet/Puget Sound definitely beat that number at 104; it definitely pays to be priced right!
- Average dollars per square foot : $392.34
- Selling Price % to List Price : 88.94 (Representative of a buyers market and seller concessions).
That's it for now! We're looking forwardto keeping a steady pace of homes for sale along as spring moseys along at a hopefully steady clip. Tis the season - to get ready for SUMMERTIME FUN!!There are some great homes for sale along the shores of Hood Canal and Puget Sound/Case Inlet!!
Previous months' market reports for the Hood Canal and Puget Sound/Case Inlet area.
If you would like more information on Belfair, Allyn and LakeLand Village homes for sale or Hood Canal and Puget Sound Waterfront Homes for Sale, drop me a line, give me a call, or stop on by. You can also check out the many choices and prices on my website!
Whether you are buying or selling a home, don't put your goals off without talking to a local real estate expert with knowledge of homes for sale on Hood Canal, Southern Puget Sound as well as LakeLand Village, Allyn, Belfair and the surrounding area.
I Build relationships for life. YOUR SUCCESS IS MY SUCCESS!
My email: firstname.lastname@example.org
My website: www.valspaulding.with wre.com
My blog : www.BelfairWARealEstate.com
My Direct line: 360.710.5622